Friday, September 30, 2011

Work Vent! >:(

MY stupid idiot manager.... >:( 5pm can't come soon enough. I swear sometimes I feel like no good deed goes unpunished. Just got stung a bit. Argh and sigh.

Had my idiot manager done what I requested in the first place, I wouldn't be having to continue to clean up this mess that could have all been avoided if he had just made the phone call. But he didn't, I had to erase a (then) bad file, that turned out later to be a good file. I told the company to send the file again, since I erased it due to their not having the paperwork to back their claim (then). Then he sticks his nose in to it (now when it's not wanted) and had me re-import the erased file and clean it up. Took 1/2 a day by the way. Ugh. Then today, this company called me and asked me to re-erase the file! WTH?? I'm not going to do that, just that they don't know how to send their files to me without sending the originally erased file.... >:( So now they're going to send me "everything" and I will have to find the duplicates to erase which will now likely take me a full day to sort through (a big mess).

None of this would have happened if said idiot manager would have just made that call. Lazy SOB. And now he makes a mess for me and I yet again have to clean it up. What a jerk!!!!!

Sigh. Breathe....

Going to not even think twice about this place (work) once I walk out the door today. Just going to think about my family and fun ahead on our most likely cold and rainy weekend. Bring on the hot apple cider!!!

And now MY vent is over. Bring on the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment