Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Fitness Pal has a recipe import feature!!

Seriously cool feature on MFP (myfitnesspal.com) that I just discovered!

I am making a new meal (Chicken Tikka Masala crockpot) for dinner tonight. http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/chicken-tikka-masala-crockpot/#.UqigJcRDuM0

Was getting ready to build the whole thing into MFP, and I stumbled on to the "recipes" tab under "food". I pasted in the url link and MFP pulled all the info out. I made some minor adjustments to the ingredients listed and DONE. Calculated out the calories and all the other bits of useful data per serving. It was seriously the easiest new home cooked meal entry I've done to date. Love that feature and I'm going to use it a ton now.

Here's the direct link:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/box




3 comments:

  1. Barbara can you (or I) share this on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feel free to share anything I post here on my blog. I have no secrets. Happy to share the news and if it helps others, why not?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete