Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Moving Right Along

I had my first official OB apt today and all systems go. Dr. feels encouraged and is also highly optimistic. She beleives the spotting was likely an implantation bleed and/or placenta forming. The implanting bleed doesn't line up in the time line, but it's stopped, so I don't really care what caused it or why it happened. So yay. She checked my scaring on my uterus since I had the myomectomy in January, and said it looked great, everything is healthy, c-section most likely at 39 weeks, yada yada yada... Had 5 vials of blood drawn, a flu shot, and got to pee in a cup. Yay.

Next up, the NT scan and next OB apt both on the 3rd, next month (fx we make that apt). Just after we're back from vacation.

Since it seems to be going well, DH and I decided to tell DD. She's pretty happy, but not fully grasping the concept yet. I think if/when I can take her to an u/s, and she can see baby, it'll seem more real to her.

Was a great excuse to get her to clean up her room though. And she's already thinking bunk beds. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment