Monday, March 24, 2014

Cheated. It wasn't worth it.

Cheated. It wasn't worth it.

I was craving chocolate cream pie. I haven't had any in years. Couldn't shake the craving. My husband, upon MY request, purchased a frozen Marie Calendar Chocolate Mousse Pie for us to enjoy.

When I saw the calories per slice I winced. 560! But surely one slice would be okay. Even part of one slice. If only to satisfy my craving. I've been good. My calorie intake was ready. Even with one slice I'd be under calorie goal for the day.

We had some pie. It was very rich. It didn't really taste that great. Okay, ate some and tossed the rest.

Lesson learned. Craving curbed. Back to being good

Then this morning hit. As did my upset stomach. So sick. The cramps. The pain. The frequency of running back to the restroom. And the inability to work out today!!!!

SO NOT WORTH IT!!!

Apparently I can't eat things like this anymore. I've made such significant changes to my daily diet that rich foods such as this now do me in.

This is a cautionary tale about cheats.

Just don't do it. I know I won't ever again.

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.


No comments:

Post a Comment