Saturday, August 22, 2015

Married 12 years - Happy Anniversary!

It's September 14, 2015, and today is my 12th Wedding Anniversary.

Today I'm sharing my wedding photo.


I was a size 26. I was a BIG BRIDE. And I HATED the way I looked. I am smiling, but inside I was crying. And yes, the night before walking down the aisle, I ate an entire package of oreos!!!

True Story!!!



I look back and see where I was, and how far I've come.

Here's me in my wedding dress back in November 2013, in honor of being married 10 years. I had lost a bunch of weight already, and the dress was HUGE on me.

And I know every one of you can have the same success, so I'm hoping by sharing I somehow offer you motivation and support. Change CAN happen, and it's glorious when it does.

12 Years Happily Married, and Healthier then Ever!
Do you have a motivational and/or inspirational story to share? i'd love to hear it! Share in the comments below.

#MondayMotivations
Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh 
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.

#myfitnesspal #MFP #UnderConstructionWithBwarsh

No comments:

Post a Comment