Thursday, December 3, 2015

What do you wear when you workout

Q: What do you wear when you workout?

A: Capri sweats/T-shirt initally when I got into fitness. Eventually that changed to sport bras and compression capris...

The reason i like tighter clothing now... honestly... it holds the skin flaps in place. a weird but good problem to have I guess. This picture shows my capri/tshirt workout clothing combo over the past few years.

Share what you like to wear when you workout in the comments below!

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh 
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.



2 comments:

  1. It depends on what I'm doing. My running attire has become more sophisticated - compression pants, tech shirts, socks specifically designed for running, etc. But my yoga and home video clothes are more casual - I like Danskin clothes from Walmart for casual, Everlast from Kmart for running. When I started, it was whatever I had on hand, so sweatpants and t-shirts with cheap cotton sports bras. My bras have definitely improved in quality, too. I think I just had to show myself I was actually going to follow through after too many failures in the past. But now I don't even question investing in a good quality item, whether for performance or safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought the sport clothes matter. I used to wear casual T-shirts and sweatpants. But than I discovered that I feel much more comfortable and even motivated with tighter and special sport clothes. So now I own several sport bras, tights and vests, I nave 3 pairs of shoes - for aerobics, for city running and for trail running. I really love all my sport clothes and accessories and they somehow manage to keep me motivated to move more :)

    ReplyDelete