Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Well, I was in a good mood, then...

I just picked up Craig to take to work and he casually suggested I filter out his family on my FB posts as they are catty and mean, and I shouldn't give them ammo to use against me. Now you tell me, how would that make *you* feel? Guess I'm glad I did *not* go to the funeral. After nearly 8 years of marriage and having been friends since 1993, you'd think by now his family would just get over it and accept me. Poo!

I don't know how to process this information. So you think maybe I should unfriend them all? I just don't know what to do. I mean, am I embarrassing my husband? Or just them? I really don't care what they think or say about me, screw them, right? But now my husband is stepping in and is concerned about them saying mean things about me/us behind our backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment