Thursday, August 11, 2011

Karen - You will be missed

Lost a beautiful woman full of life and love tonight to cancer. It came on all to sudden and she's gone from us tonight. She never got to meet our daughter in person. We never got out to visit one last time. We live too far from everyone and this just sucks. I'm angry and sad and feel helpless. She was a free spirit and I'm honored to have known her. She leaves behind her husband, twin sons (age 20) and daughter (age 23). All to young to be without their mother. So heartbreaking. So devastating. So life altering. I don't know how to even process this. She's too young. It's not fair. It's not right.

Karen, you were amazing, and will always be remembered fondly. I love you and will keep your memory close to my heart. Thank you for allowing me to know you. Thank you for your smile and good cheer. Thank you for being.

I hope you find peace now.

Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment