Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducing Hiccup

Hi! Had my NT scan today. The apt went great. Normal measurement, 2.2mm, and nice strong HB, 159 BPM. Also measuring a week ahead! (wow). Baby had the hiccups. Was super cute. This pic shows the baby's hand over her/his face, ever so dramatic. It's good enough we're going to announce today to everyone. Probably tonight on FB when I'm home from work. Baby was too cute in there. Hiccups, and flopping arms about. So glad I can kind of relax a bit now. On to the 2nd trimester. ;)

I told my boss, it went pretty well. I said I had an apt today. Apt went well, but I will need some time off in July, like 3 months... he thought about that for a bit and looked confused, so I clarified and said, because I'm having a baby! He was super happy for me.

Next up the gen. mgr and HR. I wanted to tell her today, but she's really busy. Should I just email her?

Anyway, here's our baby, which actually looks like a baby now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment