Monday, July 14, 2014

It's official, I'm a BEACHBODY COACH!!!!

Nikki Palumbo FilosaI bet MOST of you have seen my posts about my friend Barbara Hammond. She is an inspiration to SO SO many people, more than SHE even knows. She inspires me everyday, truly. She says I lit her fire and motivated her to take on this journey...and to continue everyday. and NOW she is naturally sharing HER challenges and successes publicly and has become a HUGE source of inspiration for others.
Today it is my absolute pleasure and pride to announce that Barb has OFFICIALLY joined Team Empower so that she can inspire and help even MORE people with their health & fitness goals as a Team Beachbody Coach!!!!!!!!
If you're seeing this post, and have also been inspired by Barb, give her some virtual love and congrats for taking a big courageous step to put herself out there and help others achieve THEIR goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment