Sunday, June 7, 2015

1000 Days

Today I hit a major milestone. Today I hit 1000 days on #myfitnesspal. In this photo you can see what my 1000 days looked like. 1000 days, 135 lbs gone forever!!!

What motivates me to keep going? To not quit? To stop with those excuses?

For me it was the losses that motivated me to keep going. Every pound lost was a victory. I lost it slow. I participated in a variety of online accountability groups which had daily accountability posts. At first I was too ashamed to share and then as I lost I got excited to be able to share. And when I didn't have a loss in a week I changed my focus to tweaking my goals. Sometimes my goal for the week had nothing to do with logging food and exercise. Sometimes it was to try a new vegetable every night. Or drink more water every day. Or go sugar free for a full day. And when I was successful with that I felt empowered to keep it up. Before I knew it, a few years flew by and the weight was gone. Now I'm in maintenance mode which is another tough nut, so I'm still working on those goals. I decided it was important to me to be healthy and around for my kids and every time I work out and they join me, it fills my heart with so much joy. Totally motivates me to keep going forward.

Excited to see what the next 1000 days will look like!

#1000days #mfp #foodlogger #fitnesstracker #goalcrushed #maintenencemode

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh 
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.

#myfitnesspal #UnderConstructionWithBwarsh

No comments:

Post a Comment