Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It Really IS About the Food

It really is all about the food!!! My weight loss stalled out after we moved back to California. Why? We moved in with my in-laws. 

My workout slowed down (father in law looked very uncomfortable when I would work out and I didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable in their own home) and my eating was not consistent. I did my best but it was super tough as they were not on the same page and often brought home my red light trigger foods (Oreos, candy bars).

Then I got injured and had my toe surgery. 

It's hard to see the scale go up and new skinny clothes fit snug. Really messes with your head. 

We moved into our own place the beginning of this month. Back to eating MY healthy food. And have been increasing my activity a bit more with going up and down these stairs now. 

And I'm happy that today I'm back down 5 lbs and this proves it's all about the diet! 

My husband has been slow to get back to eating MY/OUR healthy foods. Last night I had shakeology ice cream and he had regular rocky road ice cream. When I told him my weight dropped finally he stated its not possible because he has been moving furniture, boxes, etc and getting tons of steps too. He hasn't lost any weight yet. And I have. 

Why? 

Because he's eating the rocky road and I'm trying no sugar. I'm making the better food choices. I'm really excited to go all in as soon as the doctor says I can. And until then, focus on the food. Keep making smart choices. I can do this!!!! We all can. 

It really is 80% nutrition! You can't outrun a poor diet. 

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.

#myfitnesspal #MFP #UnderConstructionWithBwarsh

No comments:

Post a Comment