Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm Back Baby!!

1st day back at the office!!! Everyone has been nice in welcoming me back. My Gen Mgr even looked pleasantly surprised to see me today and said he did get the fax from my doctor, so I'm all taken care of there.

My old team, Georgia/Iowa, came by to sing Happy Valentine's Day to me to the tune of Happy Birthday. So was nice and embarrassing. LOL.

I'm shaking, more from nerves I think, and am getting started back up slowly by seeing what has been done/needs to be done.

Anyhow, just wanted to check in let you know I'm surviving. Still going to be out of sorts for a bit, but that's normal, right???

It's 12 noon, halfway mark, and I'm feeling it. I'm sore from the sitting, and so ready to take a nap. Hope that means I'll sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment