Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm BACK baby!

Just back from the doctor... I'm better. :) Thinks my 12 days of bleeding was likely AF and surgery bleeding combined. Suggests holding off on baby making until May/2 more full cycles. Wants to see if my cycles are returning to normal, so suggests holding off on the BCP for a bit. Once we determine my cycles are regular again, can go on the pills if I want.

I can lift, I can DTD, I can do pretty much everything again. With the note, that I may still feel pains from time to time as the nerves continue to reconnect, etc. Meaning, still take it on the easy side, but can contribute to the household again. I got to drive today!! Woot!

So I'm in a happy place, and still be careful not to over-do it. Yahoo. Next up, GI and the colonoscopy. (crud pants)...

No comments:

Post a Comment