Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sharing MY Story

My name is Barbara Hammond. I'm a 42 year old former stay at home mom (recently went back to work full time) to two wonderful kids, Natalya age 8 and Zach age 3. I married my college sweetheart Craig 11 years ago.

I'd been heavy most of my adult life. My wedding dress was a size 26. When my son was born in 2012, I was weighing in at around 300 lbs, and had high blood pressure. The high blood pressure freaked me out. What kind of mother could I be to my family if I stroked out! I immediately went on BP medication and decided enough was enough.



I started my weight loss in a size 3XL.



Today I am a size SM. I have lost 135 lbs on my own, with out pills, surgery, or extreme dieting.


My Year One


My Year Two

Sharing the Journey

NOW!
NOW!

July 2012 and July 2015

I've been blogging (http://bit.ly/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh) my journey every step of the way so that others could see how I've done it too.  I'm an open book. I'm approached all the time with questions on how I did it. I'm told that I inspire others. That my story is one they want to be part of too.

I’m all over social media now with my blog, twitter, instagram, and fb page. Maybe check me out, and we can connect there as well. :)

Talk to you soon!
Barbara

Fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh
Instagram.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh
Twitter.com/CoachBwarsh

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh 
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.



No comments:

Post a Comment