Monday, March 14, 2011

1 down 2 to go!

My AF is on her way out, and I'm so happy. She's being kind, which tells me the surgery worked and was worth it. Didn't have to take any pain meds of any kind, and she's spotting at the exit door as we speak, so normal cycle, normal flow pattern. Woot!

Have to wait 2 more cycles then can TTC officially again. That puts us in May/June time frame.

Hope everyone is ok. My EDD is next week, and I guess I'm coping by distraction. Don't know if that's wise or not, but that's what I'm doing. It's hard as the day fast approaches (3-23), as well as seeing others in my Due Date groups now having their babies, or about to have their babies. I'm truly happy for them, but can't help think how different my life today would be if I was due to deliver a baby next week myself.

Anyway, no time for a pity party, I have work to do! I can wallow in my self pitty sorrows next week when it's dead at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment