Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's up with people today???

Random but adding to my annoyed demeanor today.

On Facebook I've been playing with eating a "TWIX" but have been waiting to eat it, until I really needed it.

Today was that day.

Having a grumpy day, I finally caved and ate my TWIX candy bar. Then my husband's Aunt adds to my FB comment telling me she cleaned her toilet.

WTF??

I'm just so ticked off at people today. That was sooooo uncalled for. I responded (angry reply) that I had been dreaming of my TWIX for a few days now, and wondered had she dreamed of cleaning her toilet???

I fear this is not going to help my situation with my husband. I think it's best to just let this one go. I can't believe how angry I am/was.

I don't know. People around me having babies and getting divorces, it's all a bit overwhelming.

I love my husband, I do! I am so sad for those getting divorces, and I'm truly happy for those having babies. I don't know how I feel about me and my situation. I guess I'm confused.

I should be angry, I should be sad, I should be thankful.

It's all surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment