Monday, October 10, 2011

Suck it AF

I was really hopeful, and doubtful at the same time. Why do the 2ww symptoms and early PG symptoms have to be the same?? I even wasted a test. Hate doing that.

So here I am CD 2. On the day AF arrived, I got 3 pregnancy announcements, and a total of 7 pregnancy announcements all last week. It's a bit too much for me. Think that's why maybe I was hopeful even thought the PMS signs were so obvious.

I hate that I can read my body so well, when I don't like the story it's telling.

With each failed cycle I feel a little more broken.

Sigh...... Probably why I'm so cranky lately. Just got to shake it off, and hug my family tighter each day, thanking god that I have them. How lonely life would be for me without my best friend and husband, and without ever knowing my daughter. Sure they both can drive me batty, but that makes me love them all that much more (when looking back, not necessarily in the moment...)

So strange to feel hopeful and hopeless at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment