Thursday, October 27, 2011

Update to bitter sweet day aka Crap!

Craig lost his job today!!! Ok, laid off and with a month's notice, but still he/we are freaking out!!!

Also, a brutal day at my office today, as of my 3 co-workers were fired. Luckily I was not one of them, in fact I get to move (again) back to my old team. So happy to be back with my office friends and closer to my other department that I get to continue working in.

AND... looks like Baby making may be put on hold again, possibly permanently...

Hubby found out his job is ending November 30th. At least they gave him a month's notice, and it's a layoff so we'll get unemployment, but that's temporary and 1/2 his current pay so it still sucks. Trying to stay calm, but freaking out a little.

crap crap crap crap crap crap...........

No comments:

Post a Comment