Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Great 20 week OB apt today!

Had my 20 week OB apt today. Great results:

My blood pressure was 122/80. Last month it was 138/88, so much better. While I'd still like to see it come down some more, it's a great improvement.

Babies heart beat was in the 150s

My weight was only up 1 pound from last month; ecstatic!

I apparently passed 1hr gt last month, but was close to limits. I'll have to take another 1 hr test in about 6-7 weeks from now.

The blood test for spina bifida was in normal range.

Did a pee protein test today
Did a tetanus shot today
Discussed tube tie today - no final decision made yet, but leaning towards this route.

Next OB 3/27 @ 9:30am

Next up, Ultrasound this Thursday. Looking forward to seeing my baby again, and hoping he's more cooperative with regards to getting the missing measurements we still need. And hoping to get some decent profile and gender shots this time for the baby book and for sharing with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment