Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's a......

BABY!

Lol... Torturing friends and family in real life, but having sooooo much fun doing this... tee hee.

I had my "big" ultrasound today.

It went well-ish, but we have to go back on the 1st to try again at 20 weeks (oh darn, another peek at baby and covered by insurance), as baby wasn't super cooperative and we couldn't get a couple shots of the palate and lower spine.

However... 90% chance we're having a normal baby. No signs for spinal bifida, or other neural tube defects.

Heart Beat 138 BPM.

Also, my placenta is in the front, anterior placenta, which means the baby is hiding behind it. That's why I'm not really feeling the baby as much as I think I should be right now. Phew!

And... frank breech...again! What is it with my kids??? (DD was frank breech too)

No biggie. Still time to flip around, and I'm getting a c-sec anyway. Just want to avoid hip displasia if you know what I mean... (Frank Breech babies are at risk for hip displasia after they're born).

This is what we posted on FB:
Overall... Baby is healthy, we found out what the baby is. Here are a few names we're kicking around: Avery, Cameron, Jessie, Payton, or Devon...

...stay tuned...

-Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment