Monday, July 9, 2012

Final Days.........

Not doing much today. My big outing is late this afternoon when I go to the lab to get a blood draw to match up transfusion blood - just in case.

I ordered some last minute items on Amazon this morning, which should arrive Wednesday. Some of the things are for Taly's activity bag, so I will need Craig to assemble that before bringing her over to the hospital on Thursday.

I should be in the hospital no less then 3 days with the range being 3-5. I was there 4.5 days with DD. So we'll see. Guessing I'll get to come home some time on Saturday.

I will try to update you guys from the hospital, but if not, for certain once I'm home and settled.

Any final guesses on how much he'll weigh in at??? I'm thinking 8.5 pounds and 22 inches. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment