Tuesday, July 31, 2012

From Fertility Friend to "The Other Side"

Fertility Friend has been a part of my life for 8 years. I've made real and true friends there over the years, but have noticed that Fertility Friend no longer wants to be friendly. I find that kind of sad. But like many things, maybe it's time to move on.

I won't be tracking my fertile cycles anymore. I've had my tubes tied. I'm done making babies. The best I can do is offer support and tips from my 8 years of experience. But if Fertility Friend wants to spank me for having the nerve to even mention a site like mealbaby.com or mealtrain.com to a new mommy to be with no family near her to help her when her baby comes, then I have trouble even offering support in a way modern technology allows us to do now.

Many of my Due in July mommy friends agreed and as such started a new group on Facebook. It's a private and secret group which makes us difficult to find and can only join if a "facebook friend" adds you to the group.

The group is called "FF Due in July 2012". It's only for the mommies that belonged to the Fertility Friend Due in July 2012 board.

I can not mention this on Fertility Friend. I've tried, and have been banned. To try again may result in a banning for life. Don't think at this point I'd miss it, but since I do still have 200+ days left on my membership, I'd rather let it run out on it's own then before hand. Allows me time to say my proper goodbyes.

If you want to be added to our new unrestricted on what you say, post, share, group you need to send me a Friend Request. Once I get it, I will accept you as a friend, add you to the group, then unfriend you to protect your privacy and mine as well.

Anyway on Facebook I can be found by cutting and pasting this link:

https://www.facebook.com/barbara.hammond.31

See you on the other side!!

-Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment