Monday, May 14, 2018

Weather to Walk

When I lived in the Northeast, our winters were horrible and our summers were humid and hot! I used to hibernate. Too much snow to work out in, too humid to bother.

But then I came up with an idea and it works great! WALK INSIDE! I drive to the mall or grocery store. It's either heated (winter) and snow and ice free OR it's air conditioned (summer). It's indoors and flat so I can get my steps in. No more excuses.


Malls near my home typically open early for mall walking and grocery stores stay open late for evening stepping. I used to do the loop at the mall, or snake around the aisles at the grocery. It wouldn't take long to get my workout in, and then drive home.

Anyway, this tip/trick helped me, maybe it'll help some of you.

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.

No comments:

Post a Comment