Friday, November 12, 2010

A funny thing happened on the way to DTD

Kid is in bed. Husband checked on her, made sure she was asleep. All systems go. Back in our room, door closed and just about to being the festivities, when I noticed the handle on my bedroom door slowly turn, and two little eyes looking at me through the now opening door.

I could not stop laughing. My daughter who came in to my room because she couldn't sleep was moments away from being scarred for life! After I contained my laughter, I explained to her, that I thought the cat was jumping up and opening the door and "that's" why I laughed. I walked her back to bed, we waited another 30 min or so... no sounds from her end of the home, so I "lock" my door and we have a take-2.

Was great being with my husband and was wonderful that I initiated this time. Just a perfect night. And seriously hilarious.

'Cause sometimes you just have to laugh at the insanity and absurdity of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment