Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ow!

People NEED to get they're heads out of their tushy. Ugh. Someone today told me I need to suck it up and DTD with DH even though I have ZERO desire because I'm not being fair. So basically I have to pretend to like it so HIS feelings won't be hurt. OMG that pissed me off. If DH is understanding about all of this who the hell are they to tell me what to do? It's DH and my sex life. Ugh. I truly feel once sex doesn't hurt and it isn't only for him, that I'll get interested again. But right now that just isn't my reality.

Oh, and my AF cramps... just as bad as last time. Back to the pecoset. I'm so frustrated and angry about all of this. I'm calling my OB tomorrow morning, will BEG for a refill, and see if anything else can be done.

IDK, maybe I should go back to the BC pills. I hate the way they made me feel though. Maybe they can give me something different. I mean, seriously, how many varieties/brands are out on the market anyway. Surely something else could work, right???

Sorry for the rant, just am in so much pain right now, and stupid comments from people who don't know me or my circumstances, just add fuel to my fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment