Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

We did get out to trick and treat, but man it was cold here. Temps below 40 F, and a light snow.

So Up here, we really bundle up the kids. DD wore ugg boots, sweat pants, snow pants over those, a shirt and sweater, then the princess dress, then the winter coat, and cloak to girly it all up. She looked great, and had a wonderful time. Happy to be home and now in a sugar coma dreaming of Hershey bars and m&ms.

We drove about 2 blocks over and Taly and DH got out going door to door while I drove the "chase" car with the heat on and fairly comfy. I chatted with my mom on the cell, while my little girl floated from house to house. She looked like a pink ghost. It was just too cute.

When we got home I out up the hot water for the cocoa, and she and DH peeled off layers of clothes, then went door to door inside our building. I was surprised to find out she did indeed get more candy. Her cuteness get's her far. One couple had no candy, but went out to the store on the corner, bought her some and delivered it to her at our home. Very sweet and kind of them to do so, and very unnecessary. So DH and Taly drew up a handmade thank-you, went back up to the 4th floor to deliver it. Then pizza came, so YAY.

After Taly off to bed, me and DH DTD tonight, and I didn't have any pre-pain meds in me. My "O" was followed with some intense cramps again. Sigh. Was hoping to be on the mend. Maybe one more cycle I'll be back to normal. So to speak.

Made a little slide show of Natalya to share. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and happy end to October. Bring on the next round of holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment