Saturday, November 5, 2011

Finding moments of Joy

I had an emotional meltdown the other night and when Craig complained I needed to be the "rock" I told him it'll be all about him tomorrow, but that at that moment I needed it to be about me.

I'm hormonal and restless. Tired too, and haven't been eating well. IDK, maybe stress is getting to me. The clock is running down and while DH's job prospecting has been going well, no interviews scheduled or job offers made yet, and the 30th is getting closer and closer.

This morning I took DD to the blood lab for a draw. She did great. No tears or anything. She did tremble, and I held her close and after it was over (she had to fast before the test) we went out for a pancake breakfast. We're needing to check her out to see why she has so much joint pain. Hopefully we can figure all this out with this one lab draw and there won't be a need for further testing.

After breakfast we skipped the library and went to the playground instead. It was sunny and beautiful out, and 30 degrees. Brrrr. She had a great time playing and there were lots of kids there so it was good to be out. And when we came home, cocoa and hot cider. Mmmmmmm, cider.

Tomorrow she has a play date to look forward too. I'm just trying embrace the weekend and soak up some R&R as it is much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment