Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm sooooooooo tired, I hardly slept a wink...

Good lord I'm tired. I couldn't fall asleep at all last night, finally caved and took one of my script sleeping pills at 3am. I checked, it's a cat. c pill. I was desperate. 3 bendryl and 2 unisom did nothing. I think I may have built up an immunity to these pills. My chronic insomnia was managed with Lorazapan, and since that's a cat. d drug, it's off the table now.

Then DD came in a 6a in tears cause her nose hurt. (she has a cold). I got her some meds, and sent her to her dad to get settled in the living room with the TV so I could get more sleep. Then at 10a, DH brushed my head to check for staples. He said he had a bad dream and thought I stapled my head. So now I'm up.

I'm taking all caffeine out effective immediately. Maybe today wasn't the best day to start this, but if even the slightest bit of caffeine is adding to my sleepless nights, I need to try that too.

I have a pounding headache, and my eyes feel swollen. I am going to try NOT to take a nap in hopes I crash much earlier. At least it's the weekend and I don't have to be anywhere.

I really hoped getting PG would cure me of my insomnia. It's so hard going cold turkey on my meds and now my coffee. I've got some decaf in the house, so will be using that as I transition off the coffee altogether. I know there really isn't a great solution here, I just needed to vent this out.

Now I'm hungry again, so off I go to graze in the kitchen. So happy to have symptoms that make me miserable. lol. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment