Tuesday, March 27, 2012

24 week OB apt

I had my 24 week OB apt this morning, and all was well. The baby's HB was 160, always nice to hear. Looks like we're a go for a tubal during the c-section. Doctor said the AF like cramps I'm having are braxton hicks contractions, totally normal. The pelvic pain he said seeing the chiro was fine, he was not going to give me more Flexerol though. Oh well... in other words... suck it up.

suggested taking colace 1 in AM and 1 in PM to see if that helps with the constipation. Presently I'm taking 2 at night.

Thinking we'll set up the c-section on the 16th or 17th of July.

Next milestone to reach... get to the beginning of MAY. Viability will go up to 90% at that point if premature birth occurs.

My weight... up 4 pounds since last visit. :(

My BP... 142/70 Not great, but no alarms either.

Total weight gain... Started at 261. Today I'm 275. Up a total of 14 pounds. Not great, but still way better then when I was PG with Natalya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment