Thursday, March 22, 2012

Went up to L&D at 23 weeks!

So last night was interesting. I had been having AF like cramps for about a week and a half, but last night around 4:30pm, I noticed some light spotting on the TP when I wiped. Mostly brown with a little light pink. I called the OB who told me to go up to Labor and Delivery to get checked out.

Happily no sign or reason for the spotting, but all is well. They monitored me and told me I was very dehydrated. I was ordered to drink much much more. And here I thought I was doing well. Apparently I need to be peeing every hour!

They did mention my cervix was slightly opened. So I'm curious what that's all about, but suspect it's probably in the range of normal and that the resident shouldn't have said anything to me.

The attending OB in L&D is the OB I'm seeing on Tuesday next week, so I'll be bringing that up!

Hoping and praying that I stay far far away from L&D until this summer. It's just too soon to be going up there. Hiccup needs to cook a wee bit longer. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment