Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello Week 22!

Years ago I saved a file with pregnancy development blinkies. Apparently I only saved pics through week 21. Here I am starting week 22. Guess I never thought I'd ever make it this far again. So it's quite a pleasing stat to be at presently.

I started seeing a chiropractor again. She's really been helping, but I'm still quite sore. Apparently my pelvis has shifted and twisted out of alignment which is causing my intense "evil crotch pain".

Craig has been great, but I can tell his patience is wearing thin. I am so sore I can barely walk, and it's especially bad in the evenings. I struggle to get comfortable and with every twist and turn I'm in agony.

The pain is just terrible, and I'm hoping with continued work with the chiro, it'll start to get better before it get's worse.

I'm now just over the halfway mark. If you look ahead and consider everything is going to remain on target, we'll be having this baby in just 17 weeks. Wow, that seems so soon.

Still keeping it real and taking it all in one day at a time. So happy to still be able to say this:

TODAY I AM PREGNANT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment