Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just another day in Pregnancy

waiting to see if my phone's going to ring today to let me know I failed my 1 hr GTT. Hoping it stays silent. ;)

Also, woke up with horrible abdominal cramps. felt awful. Curled up around my heating pad, and nearly called in sick.

Turns out... (TMI) :oops: it was just a case of "Big Poopy". I'm so embarrassed and poor DH, thought it was him again. (he wanted and tried to initiate DTD this morning)

Going to speak to my Rabbi today about a bris that I don't really want. Ugh. Kind of dreading it. Hoping he can make me feel better about all of this religion stuff. I want to give my son a Hebrew Name. I also want to have him circumcised (but in the hospital, not elsewhere) and that is the basis of the discussion today.

No comments:

Post a Comment