Friday, April 27, 2012

Wanted! Rock to hide under...

I wish there was a pill I could take to behave normally at this point. I'm watching a documentary about "Elmo". Yes, the red monster from sesame street and I'm crying my eyes out. I feel stupid.

Also, I'm cranky most of the time I'm home. Fine at the office, but at home I have no patience. Poor Natalya. She is starved for attention. What 5 year old isn't? But I'm tired, and sore, and not in the mood to play.

Her latest is to be contrary. It drives me nuts. Talk about finding a button of mine to push. Ugh.

I hate this. I know she is starving for attention, and she's going to do everything in her power to get it. Positive OR negative. I do try so hard to give her the positive attention, but I can snap so fast these days and go from sweet loving mom to mom-zilla.

I also hate that I can see this behavior in myself, but can't stop it. The hormones have completely taken over.

Can I just find a rock to hide under until this baby is out and life get's on to the new normal, what ever that is going to be??

No comments:

Post a Comment