Wednesday, June 27, 2012

C-Section date may be moving up!

My head is spinning right now. My OB called and can't do my c-section on the 12th now. And because they "think" my EDD is 7/19, not 7/17 (which I know is correct based on when I ovulated) they couldn't schedule the c-section before 39 weeks exactly which by their calculation is 7/12.

So I mentioned to him that I technically am not due on the 19th. And that I stopped fighting with them over 2 days way back. He asked if I could "prove it" which of course I can. I have the chart!

There is NO WAY I made this baby 2 days later. I had Creamy CM on CD 19, and no DTD. I had EW CM on CD 17 and we DTD! It's kind of a no brainer, and it also happened on Natalya's 5th birthday (oops). So yeah, I know when this all happened. ;)


He wants me to bring my charts in on Friday and he thinks with all of this in their system we can move my c-section up to 7/11 instead and he'll be able to do the surgery! Yay.

I'm laughing because NOW an OB actually wants to see a FF chart. lol. They NEVER want to see our charts. Ha!

FX my chart will be enough. I also printed out some blog posts when I had my HPT+ on 15 dpo (by my calculation again) and my 2 beta tests, as well as the official dating scan when I notated they think I'm 6w4d when I'm really 6w6d. And all of this is date stamped from October and November.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about with my chart is that I didn't temp. But I know my cycles. Always 30-31 days long. LP always 14 days, and Ovulation always between CD15-17. And my CM backs that all up, plus my bedding. I think it's pretty conclusive.

Wonder if I should bring a couple earlier cycles too to show similar O patterns?

What's this all mean??? With a little luck and hope, I get to bring Hiccup into this world on 7/11/12 now.

I'll keep you all posted. I go in to see my OB this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment