Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Circumcision/Bris Headache!

Back to square one. I spoke with our Rabbi and the MW Mohelet. She's perfect. Done hundreds of these in the last few years alone, and even teaches how to do them out of Tufts University. I'm on board. Let's do it.

The Rabbi is available on the date the bris would need to happen. The Mohelet is not. Asked if I changed my c-section to the 16th instead of the 12th would that work for everyone? Answer is "NO" from both.

So now what? I'm kind of mad actually. I listened to all they said and advised. I researched. Finally got to a place where I'm comfortable with this decision and nothing. I feel like I'm failing my son before he's even here. Maybe it's just my hormones, but I'm really upset now.

Craig is going back to talk to the Rabbi on our behalf to see where we go from here.

Last night when I found all of this out I was in tears. It's just all too much for me. So for now the circumcision discussion is back on "pending" and I don't know what we're going to do. I just know we need to figure it all out and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment