Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Look Ma! No love handles!!

WIW: no gain no loss. Was this weight last Wednesday too. I'm not crushing the plateau like I thought I would. However I'm absolutely getting stronger so I'm going I keep pushing forward. Good things are happening.

For one, I can lift my 41 lb daughter and it's easy! It used to be a challenge. I'm pretty sure she's not getting lighter, therefore I must assume I'm getting stronger! Fills my heart with joy and love. She's excited too, because this means the return of "FLYING HUGS" soon!! 

Another thing I've noticed, is my skin does seem to be tightening up. Which means all may not be for not! I might be able to get this skin to go away WITHOUT surgery! That would be super super super awesome!!

And even if it doesn't shrink all the way back it's still such an improvement. To the doctors that say NO WAY, I say, YES WAY, and HERE I GO!

Here I am in my new workout capris that I got the other day. Size 8/10 (M). Kind of excited there is no spillage of extra skin over the sides. NO LOVE HANDLES!!!! 

Guess that means the toning and tightening IS working. And honestly, at this point I really want to see this over pounds dropped on my scale. Okay, I really want to see the scale drop, who am I kidding, but results are results, and any result will keep me motivated to KEEP MOVING!

The scale will move eventually too... right??????? 

Look Ma! No love handles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment