Friday, April 4, 2014

Fit & Flex Friday!

Flex Friday! What's your workout goal today? I just finished turbo fire day 2; HIIT 15 class + stretch 10 class. Before Breakfast!!! So sweaty. Love it!!!!

Started Turbo Fire yesterday as I just needed to change things up a bit. Yesterday was class 1 and today class 2. OMG I LOVE IT! Don't get me wrong, it's hard and I'm the most ungraceful, and uncoordinated person on the planet, but boy oh boy do I move and sweat!! And isn't that the whole point? 

So yeah, I'm going to keep going and try to figure out the timing of the various classes with toddler boy home and often under foot. Today I had to place him in the pack and play because he wanted me to pick him up and that became problematic. The other day he "worked out" with me. So it will vary from day to day. 

Today I wanted to see how I felt doing the workout before breakfast. It was a total of 25 minutes after all. A short program. It was great. And now I know my breakfast will be burned off more efficiently too. Bonus! AND now I have the rest of the day to do what ever. Maybe even watch a little "Grey's Anatomy" during the toddlers nap! Woot! It also means that once I start doing my PT Transcription work later this month I can do the work while the boy naps and make some extra cash for the family without giving up my workouts. 

Ahhhhhhh, balance!




2 comments:

  1. Jesus you are packing on the muscle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right?? who ever thought *I'D* look like this??????

      Delete