Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Skinny in my Skin!

Another progress pic post. I'm about 8 weeks into Turbo Fire [but now have to put it on hold for due to a new hernia I've managed to give myself], and I was curious if change was happening. I figured yes, but it's nice to see pics.

This before pic was actually taken about a month into Turbo. Wish I had a true before pic. Anyway, the after pic was today, and the two photos are just a bit over a month apart. I can totally see a difference.
Turbo Fire fires me up!


So I became curious if this excess skin of mine actually was coming back down on it's own.

Here's me in January, 2014:








And here's me today (5/21/14):


Skinny in my Skin!


So I can say that YES, things are getting tighter, but there is a LONG way to still go, and as much as I was hoping to shrink back all this skin on my own, it's looking very likely that I'll have to get a removal surgery after all.

Anyone have information on how I can obtain a GRANT to pay for it????

No comments:

Post a Comment