Monday, January 17, 2011

Post Op Apt = Good News

I went to the doc today to do post op check up and get refill on pain pills. Going to try to wean off them this week. Without the pills, pain is down to level 7, which is such a great improvement from a few days ago.

Good news too, pathology report says I'm good, no cancer. And they were able to get the entire mass out, so just need to work on healing from the surgery. I'm very tired, but thrilled. Just resting up now. And hopeful to be back to work the end of this week, or Monday (1 week from today). Just have to play it by ear and see what feels right.

I need to rest/nap and get my energy and strength back. I really need to let Craig help me, and not be so stubborn.

The doctor has green lit us for baby making again as soon as 2 months/cycles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment