Friday, January 7, 2011

Surgery is Wednesday, 1/12/2011

Wow, that's fast. Going to have the uterus surgery next Wednesday, and if all goes well, just a 1 week recovery. That's very manageable, and before my new high deductible insurance kicks in, so yay for that too. They had a last min. cancellation, and I'm getting that slot now.

Best case scenario, we're green lit for TTC 2 months post surgery. Worst case scenario, they end up doing a hysterectomy due to a complication and it's game over and 6 weeks recovery.

So thoughts and prayers for the best case scenario/outcome.

That being said, if it all goes well, will be taking a TTC break probably for 6 months to a year, as I don't want to mess up my relationship with my husband. Ultimately, he's the most important to me, and would be lost without him. We both want another child and if this surgery is successful, we'll have a renewed opportunity to do so, before I'm 40. So I get back "time".

No comments:

Post a Comment