Thursday, January 13, 2011

All stitched up and home recovering aka OUCH.

I'm thankful to be home, but think I pushed it too much. Probably should have stayed the night. Ended up pulling a muscle in my shoulder trying to open a bottle of water to take a pill, and with my soft comfy bed, getting in and out of it has been really difficult.

However thanks to heavy narcotics, I am managing through the pain. Not getting as much sleep as I'd like, but as the pain lessons I am certain sleep will come.

They have me taking 2 percocets every 4 hours. Think they'll need to give me more, only left the hospital with 40 pills. That's enough to get me through Saturday.

Doc said as long as pathology report comes back clean, we can TTC again in 2 months. So that was really encouraging to hear.

Got 10 inches of snow yesterday, quite a storm. I knew snow was coming, but only anticipated 1-3 inches, so the drive home from the hospital was a bit slippery. Glad there wasn't much traffic on the road.

DH stayed home today to take care of me. He's really tired too. Was a LONG day for him filled with waiting and worry.

DD's sleepover was a success, and she is at preschool now. DH will go out later today to get some things we need and to pick up my kid. This was my first night away from her and I really miss her. I can't wait to see her tonight. I pray that she'll be gentle with me, and maybe hold my hand and cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment