Friday, January 14, 2011

so high, so not liking it

I'll never be addicted to drugs. I hate the way I feel right now, but don't know what else to do.

These pain meds are necessary to keep the pain in check, however they also add discomfort. My head is spinning, and I feel wicked queasy. I can't see straight. My gut still hurts, but maybe not as bad as before with less drugs.

My neck is stiff and sore, and I have a heating pad on it to loosen it up.

I'm exhausted, but can't get comfy enough to get some good sleep in.

I know it'll soon be 4 hours later and time to take more pills. Sigh. I need to do it, but getting harder to convince myself to do so.

I can't wait until I can get off these pills. Hate hate hate how out of it I am.

Think I'll try to nap again. Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment