Sunday, September 7, 2014

Are you READY??? Let's get to work!

I am a health and fitness coach. I didn't used to be. I used to be class 3 obese. I used to never lose weight and wonder why. When probably deep down, I knew why. I ate badly and I didn't exercise. That's why.

When I was called out on this, I got defensive. I got angry. I shut that person off. They were "dead" to me.

I was clearly NOT ready to hear the solutions. I was NOT ready to make the changes. I was NOT ready.

But then I had my son. And with his delivery, came that high blood pressure. It was my wake up call. I was finally ready to listen.

So I sought support from my friends that were doing it. That were successfully getting in shape. Losing weight, a LOT of weight. I watched them. I joined their groups. I participated. I became accountable.

I learned. I studied. I discovered so much about myself.

Now I am the one being watched! Crazy! Now I have a solution. It was the solution that worked for me. It may or may not work for others.

But now I can be the one to keep others accountable too. If I'm asked to hold someone accountable, I'm going to do it! I'm going to push. I'm going to ask that person to dig deeper and push harder.

WHY? Because I care. That's why. And I want to share the happiness of the victories! Because all victories, big and small, are AWESOME!

I am an accountability coach. I will never quit helping you.

If YOU want me to help, I will. I will keep you accountable. I will hold your hand.

YOU will have to do the work, but I won't leave your side.

Are you READY??? Let's get to work!

Need a coach? Go here to sign up with me! Bit.ly/FreeCoachBwarsh










No comments:

Post a Comment