Monday, September 22, 2014

WHY do you want to get healthy?

So ask yourself this question. WHY do you want to get healthy? I mean, really? I wanted to get healthy because I got scared. I was at a risk for a stroke and/or a heart attack just after giving birth to my son. I was no good to them if I stroked out. No good to my family, my friends. What was I doing? Why was I doing it to myself? I decided enough was enough. And I got up, and started making change. Did I do it all overnight? NOOOOO. It took a lot of time and a lot of habit building. So can you enjoy yourself when you're out on the town? Or at the work conference? Can you enjoy 1 or 2 drinks that week, and then drink water the rest of the time? Can you enjoy the food, but choose the eggwhite omelettes with fresh veggies at the breakfast buffet? Can you enjoy yourself while making the better meal choices? I think you can. I think you can have dessert too! Have a lot of a little. It's about living. You want to enjoy yourself. You CAN enjoy yourself. You can have it all!!! I do, why can't you?

Follow me on my Facebook page: fb.com/UnderConstructionWithBwarsh 
Join my Ladies MFP Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyFitnessPalLadies.


No comments:

Post a Comment