Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NSV for #WeighInWednesday

NSV for #WeighInWednesday. I started a new program #Piyo and I'm up 5 lbs, but down many inches. I always gain weight when I start a new program. But I also get trim! I call this a win!! 

Why? 

Glad you asked. When I start a new program, I retain water around my muscles. This is actually pretty common. A side effect is I gain weight. But I trim and tone too. I've been doing PiYo for about a week now, and I can tell. Clothes that were tight last week are roomier today. 

Around week 6, I'll see the pounds come back down. I would expect that I'll hit size 4 by time I finish the full program. Maybe even sooner! I'll be doing PiYo with my 30 for 30 group that's starting up on the 22nd. 

Last time I was a size 4, I was 13!!! So this is really quite exciting.

Today I put on my free T25 t-shirt I won from Beachbody after I finished that program. I requested a Large. Hmmmm, didn't expect it to be THIS baggy. LOL. After I finish up PiYO, I'm gonna ask for a SMALL!

#shouldhaverequestedasmall #waterweightsourroundsmuscles #size4hereicome


No comments:

Post a Comment