Sunday, November 16, 2014

All these women weigh the same!

How can I weigh the same as you and be in a smaller size? Not all bodies are created equal. How can I weigh the same as all of these ladies? Because I work hard. I work out. I eat right and not only do I do cardio but I also do strength training. I work out my heart and my muscles. That's why I am 154 lbs and currently a size 4. And you can do it too!!!! Anyone can. The point isn't to hit a size or a weight on the scale. The point is to be healthy and extend your lifespan so you can enjoy your families, your friends, your LIFE! at least that's the point for me. I didn't have a goal weight or size in mind. I still don't. I just want to be healthy and if you ask me to help you get healthy too, then I'm going to do that as well!!!! #inspired #behealthyANDhappy #findyoursolution

Need a coach? Consider me! Sign up for FREE here: bit.ly/FreeCoachBwarsh


No comments:

Post a Comment