Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Keep Going, It's Worth It! #FlexFriday

Be brave. No matter who you are or where you are on your journey. Flex your muscles.

Many fear losing weight will result in them having all that extra skin. So much so that they are afraid! Afraid of what they'll look like, and thus afraid to go all in, work out and eat better. They let the fear get to them. I get it. I have it!! A lot of it actually. Here are some pics showing me before during and today with ALL MY SKIN!

When I was in the before I was big and not wrinkley. In my middle I was toning but still had my chicken wings and extra skin. Today I STILL have the skin. So so much skin but I'm so much more toned.

The skin may never go away.

I'm over 40. That's my reality. But I no longer fear tank tops. I no longer am ashamed. I'm proud. Proud of all I've accomplished in a relatively short amount of time.

My skin is my badge of honor.

Because of the skin no longer being filled up with my fat, my heart is healthy. I "GET" to live like this; likely for many many more years now. I am sooooo okay with that.

Sure I have chicken wings. But they're getting smaller. I may never see them go away completely but so what. Right?? Yes I have this skin but it's really getting better on its own. I just did these quick side by side and in a year's time; OMG. So yeah I have the skin but so much less and I'm thinking now I can refill it with muscles instead of fat! I like the sound of that.

#beproud #badgeofhonor #skinnyinmyskin #FLEXFriday

Need a coach? Consider me! Let's get your STARTED on YOUR journey too! Sign up for FREE here: bit.ly/FreeCoachBwarsh


No comments:

Post a Comment