Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pick ME to be YOUR Coach!!!

Still need a coach? Consider me!! Click here to set up your FREE beachbody account! http://bit.ly/FreeCoachBwarsh

I've lost over 130 lbs, and it took just over 2 years to do so. I learned to eat better, and I moved more. I did not "diet". I did not take pills. I did not have weight loss surgery. I've learned so much on my journey to weight loss and now I want to help you.

I am a Beachbody Coach. What does that mean? It means I'm the girl that is going to hold your hand, and lift you up. I'm the girl that is going to get you to your goal. I'm the girl that is going to HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE! As a Beachbody Coach I have resources to help you achieve your goals. 

Link to sign up for your account (USA/CANADA):
bit.ly/FreeCoachBwarsh


No comments:

Post a Comment