Thursday, January 15, 2015

One Twin gave up sugar, the other twin gave up fats... Their experiment results may change the way YOU think!

This is such a great article. Twins experimented to see which would yield better results. One twin gave up all carbs. One twin gave up fats. The results make so much sense. For what they experienced, I've experienced. And is why I say don't diet, but rather have a diet. We need balance. Right? Would you give up carbs forever? Would you eat fat free forever? Probably not. At least not me. #lifestylechange #eatbetter #balanceiskey

I eat carbs and lose weight! Lol. Complex carbs. It does make a big difference to take the time to learn about food. What will complex carbs do for you. What's the better choice? 100 calories of avocado or 100 calories of white rice. Right? Learning to eat better may just be the key to weight loss success. Oh and moving more.... But the science behind it all is just so cool. I love learning about this stuff. Truly.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I recently sort of decided the same thing for myself. It is hype and in my opinion not entirely healthy and definatly not sustainable (unless you live in a bubble).

    ReplyDelete